Disneyland Tokyo succeeds in bringing about 15 million visitors each year, just like the other popular parks of this kind. That is why it was also awarded the title of one of the world's most visited parks. In fact, it is the first Walt Disney park built outside of the US. It was opened to the public in 1983 and is about 460,000 square meters large.
Although Disneyland Tokyo is a replica of the American Disneyland, offering attractions similar to attractions in other parts of the world, here the Disney characters know how to speak Japanese and wear, how surprising, kimonos.
The park has plenty of rides - some copied from the American version and some invented right here in Tokyo. Like in other Disney parks, this park has several areas, which means there are different places, each of which have a different subject, as Disney wanted in his parks:
1. The Main Street of the United States - The World Bazaar.
2. Adventure Land with attractions such as: Jungle Trekking, The Magical Tiki Room, The Robinson Family House and The Disney Train.
3.The Fantasy Land and its attractions: Alice's Tea Party, Pooh's Honey Hunt, It's a Small World, Cinderella Fairytale Hall, Peter Pan's Flight, Castle Carousell, Snow White's Adventures, and Pinoccioh's Daring Journey.
4. Tomorrowland with its attractions: Space Mountain, Utopia, Micro-Adventure, Star-Tours, Star Jets and Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters.
5. State of the fortifications (Critter Country).
6. Land of the Wild West (Westerland) with the Big Thunder Mountain Train attraction.
7. The country of the small animals (Toontown).
Next to the park, the Tokyo Disney Sea Park was opened, with no less than $4 billion invested. The park was originally intended for adults, and to this day more and more frightening rides are added.
Minnie Oh! Minnie - a great show, like Donald Duck or Goofy, but with an emphasis on the female character of Minnie Mouse.
Pirates of the Caribbean - A chilling boat ride along with bad pirates
Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes - an enchanted canoe cruise in a stormy river full of adventures in the continent of America.
Big Thunder Mountain - Join the gold diggers in the US, a crazy roller coaster and arid desert landscapes.
Mysterious Island - dive into the Earth's soil and meet boiling lava, minerals and the elements of our planet.
Tokyo Disney Sea - A journey through the depths of the ocean and getting to know the what is down there.