The Church is also German. The church was actually built for the German emperor's visit Wilhelm II in 1898. The colony residents, the Templars, did not usually build churches, but the Evangelist Christians also settled in the colony at the same time and wanted to build a church, and the land that was donated by the Baron Ustinov, made this possible. There was a plan that the emperor would join the ceremony for the building of the church, but because of delays in the ceremony that the emperor was not able to participate. After the church was built in 1904, the emperor and his wife donated the church bell. A couple of German architects designed the church, Ernest Fogt and Paul Grott.
In European standards, the hostel is not impressive, but it is worth a visit because of its modesty and simplicity, and the organ concerts that happen here occasionally, and sometimes during Sunday Mass. The ceremonies during the week are held both in Hebrew and in English.
The planning of the building was designed for a large and impressive organ, considering the building size. As opposed to the first organ which deteriorated and broke down because it did not fit the local weather, the new organ was built in 1977 and it stands pretty well against the warm Israeli weather.
The church is built with a European look - its stones are brown and the roof is made of red tiles. There are colorful stained glass art, made by the Norwegian artist Victor Sparre in the 1977 renovations.
At the church's balcony is the organ. Above the balcony seats is a circular window made up of small windows in the shape of a flower. Other windows have colorful flowery shapes, expect the middle window where two hands are seen lying over a lamp.
On the Eastern wall of the church's hall is an apse, a circular prayer socket with a simple wooden altar and a lamp on it. The three stained glass windows in the apse describe the birth of Jesus, the love of God, the Holy Spirit and angels, hovering over the "New Jerusalem," that was described in the Book of Revelations in the New Testimate. The New Jerusalem is described by its 12 gates and 12 towers, all symbolizing the 12 apostles and the 12 tribes of Israel.
In the church's walls on the south and north sides, are three permanent windows each, the middle one in each of these is slightly higher than the rest.
On the Northern wall you can see the prophet Jonah in the belly of the fish. In the center window the population of Nineveh becoming religious, and on the right is Jonah sitting under the tree. On the south wall you can see St. Peter standing on the left erecting Tabitha from her death, the dream of Peter in the center and the baptism of Cornelius on the right.