About the Location for "Tudo Bom"The town house, which everyone calls the Old City Hall of Tel Aviv, has never been as popular as these days. The hit song "Tudo Bom," by Satik and Ben El Al Tavori, filmed in front of this building, turned it into a pilgrimage place for Israeli children and their smartphones.
The old town hall is located in Bialik Square in Tel Aviv. Its original name is the Skoura House and from 1925-1965 it served as the second building of the Tel Aviv Municipality.
The building was planned in 1925 by architect Moshe Zerner and originally it was planned to be a hotel. But when the building was completed, the municipality rented it and in 1928 it was decided to purchase it for the municipality and the city.
Over the years, the municipality moved to the current municipality building on Ibn Gvirol Street. In 1971, the Museum of the History of Tel Aviv was opened. But over the years the museum was closed and in 2009, after the renovation of the building, the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Cultural City Center was opened.