That was in 1923. The Aldema House was then the cultural center of the Borochov neighborhood. Many residents of the neighborhood visited the courtyard of the house, in order to watch movies and theater performances such as the Habima Theater, the Tent, and the Broom, and then there was a stage and 800 seats for the audience.
No one in the audience would have believed then that they were sitting above a Haganah ammunition depot that would one day help the rebirth of Israel.
Incidentally, in parallel to its security use, the Aldema house also served as the Hagana center in the area, and here the Haganah members of the Dan region area were sworn in.
Years later, the house was demolished, in order to build a residential building. The shed itself was opened for observation by the general public, from a window set in the ground.