In the famous road to Jerusalem, through Lod and Ramle, there is a sebil in Abu Nabbut. It is a Muslim sebil, from the Ottoman period that is an impressive structure that has survived in Jaffa.
The sebil is named after the cruel Mayor of Jaffa in the early 19th century. His name was Muhammad Al-Shamai but because of his cruelty, his nickname was Abu Nabbut, meaning "Father of the Club."
Behind the sabil is a small park named also for Abu Nabbut, with a few statues, including a statue of Igael Tumarkin.
This is not the only sebil dedicated to this man- another sebil was built in old Jaffa and called after him. Only the base of the building remains today. On top of this base, in 2011 a new sebil was built, it can be seen next to the Mahmudiya mosque, on Rosslan Street in Jaffa.
In the sebil in Abu Nabbut are two graves and a few windows, located in the structure's small space, the entrance is on the Eastern side. The entrance today is blocked by a barred door.
Notice the marble arch, both in white and red color. In the center are water fountains, and above is Arabic text that blesses the Sultan Mahmud II wishers the sebil drinker's health.
Here is the text translation (from Wikipedia):
"God will be what Allah wants. In the name of Allah, the Merciful and the kind, this place of drinking was built in the days of the victorious king, the honor of our Lord, the Sultan Mahmud II. Health for every drinker. The Muslim year 1230 CE."